Google

This cud change ur life.....

Today something happened which will surely change my life forever....This will gimme more guts to do anything what i want.....the other day i read the buk "rich dad and poor dad". It said something abt real estates which i liked......my dad told me to focus on my career than tryin something silly like real estates....and today wen i was coming back from the gym.....entered a real estate office even without knocking the door....tolked to the person whu worked their for 20 min..asked abt the rates in dharavi.juhu and chembur...he gave a lot of info...b4 leaving....the other person hu didnt work there...stopped me.....and toked to me for another 15 min.....u no abt wot he toked? he was appreciating my guts to enter any office on my will..even without knocking the door......he himself was a college drop out....and a very successful person from real estes business....he has walked alongwith Big B.........he said that it didint matter wot degree u have or from where u hv graduated.what will matter till the end of ur life is how much guts u had....how much risk taking ability u had.......he was i think around 50 or something......he told me if u cud show this type of guts also in future nothing cud stop me from getting wot i want.......

So guys.........stop thinking abt wot nmims cud do for u.......u urself will create ur career.......nmims can only show u the way...it wont lead u to ur destination.....it is only a road map....u urself have to search the rite road for urself...

on this big big note...m signing off.............

Yours Ankur

No comments:

Google