Google

Cherish The Experience Of The Life

I found gratitude as a solution for peace in my life. Everytime I went into bitter experiences, I compelled myself to take a note book and start writing the things that I am thankful for. As I started doing this exercise suddenly I found myself so much happier and joyful and I also witnessed that my life is magically transformed to peace and wellness!

So I asked my husband and my children also to start doing this. We started to maintain Gratitude Journals deligently. As we practiced this Art, it brought so much peace and calm into our lives, everything started flowing smoothly, our mood was more on the happier side everyday. At this point I realized that being happy was more in harmony with who I was. I also understood that I became a divine magnet and whatever mood I portrayed on myself went out and attracted that which was harmonious to it and brought it to me!

I was so thrilled by this insight that everyday as I woke up from my bed and placed my foot on the floor, I started giving thanks. I expressed my feelings of love for God for all the wonderful things in my life, for the new day, for life, for family, for friends, for work, for health, for food, for clothing, for shelter, for love, for laughter, for beauty and on and on for the many things I felt so happy about. Then I thought about things that would make me happy and that was not with me at present, and I thought about those things and felt happy that they will come to me and went into bliss of Gratitude for them. This was great magic because the things I desired and gave thanks and felt happy for came to me in LIGHTNING SPEED!!!

No comments:

Google